1) Christ Jesus is Lord.
2) We are saved by Grace through Faith.
3) Nothing can separate us from the Love of God.
4) We trust our Lord to guide us through this life's journey and into the Next Life's wonders.
5) God hears our prayers.
In addition to these Bedrock Beliefs, as a congregation in the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America), we also subscribe to the ELCA statement of faith that can be found here.
Our Core Values
Core Values are positive and predictable behavior patterns that can reasonably be expected for all members of our congregation to model, both intentionally and spontaneously, in daily life. These core values consist of:
- Spirituality - Prayer, Worshipping Together, Personal Devotions, Spiritual Growth and Sharing
- Servanthood - Outreach, Think of Others First, Compassion, Love, Serving Others Anytime, Anywhere
- Joy-Praise and Thanksgiving, Hope, Excitement, Enthusiasm, Sense of Humor
- Community - Acceptance, Flexibility, Trust, Respect, Communication, Diversity, Forgiveness
- Commitment - Eager Participation, Generous Giving, Integrity, Stewardship
- Leadership Development - Recognizing, Encouraging, Developing, Supporting, & Training Current & Potential Leaders for Responsible Service
Forms & Policies
Scholarships are available to Voting Members of Zion who will be enrolling in an accredited college degree program. A Voting Member is one who is confirmed, has communed at Zion in the current or preceding calendar year and has made a contribution of record to this congregation within this same period of time. Click here to view the requirements and here to view the application.
Contribute to Our Mission
At Zion, we greatly appreciate each and every one of our generous donors. In order to make the giving process easier, we offer a fast, secure online donation system. To make a one-time or recurring gift, go to our (Churchteams) page, enter your email, and hit "continue" to create an account. From there, you'll be able to authorize a bank draft or use a credit/debit card to schedule recurring gifts according to your preference.